Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh...I got your b*tch...

Okay, so...I was minding my business on Friday, driving to lunch. I was driving straight through a signalized intersection when a car from the opposite direction started to make a left turn in front of me because they didn't see me coming. I honked my horn, slowed down and swerved around them...thus avoiding an accident that would've been the other driver's fault. As I drove around them, the sista in the passenger seat yelled 'bitch' out the window. Sometimes I think I have a strong fighting alter ego, as my first reaction was to whip the car around and pursue her...to do what...I don't know...lol.

So, I'm thinking...'bitch' even? I swerve to avoid the car that you're in, that would be at fault if the accident were to happen. I save your boy who's driving, the hassle of having to call his insurance company and report it and pay for the repairs on my car because he wasn't paying enough attention while he was driving. I save you some pain, as it would be your side that I would've hit, t-bone style. And that qualifies me as the 'bitch' in this situation, huh?

I mean...if I'm going to get the title...at least let me have done something to deserve it. Let me have taken your man, stole your bike or run over your pet hamster. But, to have saved you pain, saved your boy money and saved us all time...how about a 'thank you, girl!' instead? Just a suggestion.

Ladies...let's be a little less loose with the 'bitches'. There is life and death in the tongue. Because let's face it car girl, you don't know enough about me to call me a bitch anymore than I know enough about you to call you a hot ghetto mess. Just a thought.

3 comments:

GemisMyName said...

LOL! This is the most hilarious thing I have read in a long time. But seriously, you're right we tend to be unnecessarily harsh with one another without even flinching.

Next time call me while in pursuit, I got your back!!

Eb the Celeb said...

Preach!

jendayi said...

So Funny! I love this!