Friday, April 10, 2009

I Speak Life...


A friend of mine sends out great quotes every day or so. She sent this one out not too long ago and thought it be a great way to go into the weekend. Enjoy! Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

-------------------------------------------

Here are your affirmations. Learn how to speak life into your words and inner self-talk. Print these positive statements and read them daily. Learn how to train your brain to think optimistic and proactive thoughts. I promise you --- you will get results and experience more success, progress and peace of mind. – Author Unknown

* I can conquer my fears and procrastination.

* My possibilities for success are endless.

* I'm ready to get out of my own way.

* I no longer give people or my circumstances power over my destiny.

* I am getting stronger and wiser each day.

* I'm grateful for my life lessons and use them as stepping stones instead of stumbling blocks.

* I am grateful, healthy and blessed as my stress decreases and my finances increase.

* I am loved and empowered to do great things.

* Right now, I do the best I can -- where I am and with what I have.

* I use my time, talents and resources well.

* Health is my first wealth. I am exercising and eating healthy foods. My body is getting in good shape.

* I am willing to learn to let myself breathe, relax and create success in my life.

* Stuff happens! --- I am resilient. I cope with change with faith, peace and courage.

* Life isn't always fair, but I always do the right thing anyway.

* My creativity, education, professionalism, faith, self-esteem and organization skills produce a great income for me.

* I am attracting new resources, opportunities and talented people in my life who contribute to my vision and purpose.

* I am open to new experiences.

* My light shines bright. I am a child of the most High God.

* I am at peace and relax in the flow and divine timing of the Holy Spirit.

* My words and actions have power and return to me multiplied.

* Depression and addictions are a set up for me to give up. I will stay in the light. I am too blessed to be stressed.

* The best is yet to come. Something great is about to happen.

* I stand on holy ground worthy of all that God has for me. For Almighty God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above ALL that I think, say or do according to the power that works in me.

No comments: