Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sometimes...

...Sometimes I
crave
the feel of a man's hands
on the curve of my hips and
on the small of my back
as his strong presence
willfully attacks
all of my senses
at once...
...Sometimes I
unabashedly
desire
the feel
of him
feeling me
of him
stealing me
from the absence
of him...

Hmm...it's not always easy being...good. I think of him and it's not easy being good. I haven't seen him in a few years, but every so often, when I do think of him, it's...not...easy. I secretly wished to run into him tonight. In neutral territory that wouldn't break the rules, my rules. I wanted to see him - and for him to look at me the way he always did. To look at me in the way that makes every nerve in my body suddenly aware that they are aware. I imagine that we would see each other and perhaps carry out a whole conversation with our eyes - understanding the danger of words and touch. Understanding that it's been quite some time, but that our...chemistry....knows no time. Hmm...but, I made it home with no detours, no unauthorized phone calls or texts. And I will go to bed and wake up when the sun is out. And this moment will have passed. And it will seem an easier task and he will seem a less prominent thought. In the morning...

1 comment:

jendayi said...

omg! i SOOO understand! this was so amazingly raw. i love it... so raw.