Tuesday, September 02, 2008

14 Random Songs I Like

I don't know why...just felt like sharing these songs this morning. I'm the girl that knows the words to songs on every radio station from R&B to oldies to country to rock to rap to easy listening. I'm feeling pretty random today, so here's a random list of 14 of my random favorite songs...enjoy... :)

Angie Stone - Holding Back the Years (love her version of this)



Martina McBride - This One's for the Girls (great anthem for girls & women)



Marc Cohn - Walking in Memphis (he is KILLIN IT in this live version)



James Blunt - beautiful (love his voice)



Cassandra Wilson - Time After Time (her version of this song is mesmerizing)



Aretha Franklin - Do Right Woman, Do Right Man (I know that's right!)



A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lovers (great lyrics)



Zhane - Everything Happens for a Reason (beautiful song - still wonder what they meant when they wrote it))



Brian McKnight - Never Felt This Way (loved this song since that episode when Martin proposed to Gina in the park)



England Dan & John Ford Coley - I'd Really Love to See You Tonight (don't know where I first heard this, but always loved the sentiment of the song)



Plain White T's - Delilah (just like the sound of this one)



Lauryn Hill - The Sweetest Thing (ahhh Lauryn...come back soon!!)



Wyclef featuring Claudette Ortiz - Two Wrongs (I always sing this song at the top of my lungs...lol)



Norah Jones & the Handsome Band - Humble Me (NJ has such a great and pure voice...you have to catch her live!)

2 comments:

jendayi said...

mmm... some of these songs make me wanna.. just... mmmm... i love it.

Ms. Confessions said...

loving your song rotation. first tim here, I'm diggin' your blog.