Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hodgepodge, Hullabaloo and Other Miscellany

1. Are these broads serious about boycotting Oprah??? The Florida Federation of Republican Women have decided that since Oprah will not have Sarah Palin on her show, they will all boycott both her show and her magazine. Read this foolishness/tomfoolery: http://www.ffrw.net/ffrwinthemedia.html. They must be confused...they don't run this...this is Oprah...if Harpo couldn't beat her, they don't have a chance. Lol.

2. I'm in the process of growing my hair out. I've got this little natural that's becoming a bit more of a natural and I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with it yet. Sometimes I feel like this:
Lol...good ol' Monchichi.

3. Sarah Palin. Seriously?

4. Today I could've really used a hug.

5. I know that a man who finds a wife finds a good thing. And I am a bit of an old-fashioned kind of girl. But, where's the line between waiting on that man to find me, his good thing, and being the passive chick on the sidelines?

6. Things aren't always as shiny as they seem on the outside. But, hopefully, sometimes they are.

7. What is this dude talking about? He is so full. It's funny how the man at the top gives up nothing, but thinks it's okay for the regular folks to do so. Maybe someone will call him on it.

8. Hullabaloo means uproar. (I looked it up earlier...lol) I just like the word.

9. I'm sleepy.




3 comments:

GemisMyName said...

This is exactyly what I needed to cheer me up since I have to be up and alert at such ungodly hours now...

But maybe it's just me... said...

It was the Monchichi that made you smile wasn't it?? :)

GemisMyName said...

Yes,

Also, you better not do anything crazy with your hair. You know how I feel about your hair.