Thursday, September 04, 2008

One more song - Necessary Encouragement

Okay, I meant to put this on my list the other day. I wanted to share this song because it is one of the most encouraging, convicting, spirit and anxiety calming songs I've heard. On days where my heart hurts because it just doesn't understand why he wasn't my him and I feel even further, that my heart's happiness is out of reach, the promise of it makes me cry. On days where I'm turned around and unsure about what's next, the promise of it comforts me. A lot of things happen in our lives that we don't understand...but how awesome is it to know that God is in control, that He knows what we're feeling and that He has much greather things in store for us than we could ever imagine. So when you can't see what tomorrow holds...and yesterday is through...remember I know...the plans I have for you. Anyway, enough of my ramble...lol.


So, if you've never heard this song - Martha Munizzi's I Know the Plans, take a listen. And check out the whole cd - The Best Is Yet to Come.


1 comment:

GemisMyName said...

Yes maam!!! "He who has begun this work in us will finish it". Please believe it.

Have a great day!